heat chopped apple in water with cinnamon
and some coconutmeal
optional : some bee pollen (superfood)
when the apple cubes are soft enough and the mush has a good sticky texture,
scatter it in a nice bowl and strew goji berries over it
for 1 super large portion or 2 smaller portions :
1 chicken breast
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ red onion
2 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced
2 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp of sesame seeds
1 tbsp of red pepper flakes
2 carrots, shredded
¼ of a whole green cabbage, shredded
Salt and pepper*
½ cup of coconut milk
1 head of cauliflower, riced either with a grater or food processor
½ tbsp curry powder
½ tbsp turmeric
- Head some oil in a cast iron skillet, over medium heat. Put in the garlic, ginger and red onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, then add the chicken.
- When the chicken has cooked half way through, add in the soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame seeds, curry powder, turmeric and red pepper flakes. Stir to mix all together and season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the carrots and cabbage. Mix all together. Cook down until all the liquid has been absorbed, around 10 minutes.
- To make the cauliflower rice, heat some butter (or ghee) and melt it in a pan. Add the riced cauliflower and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Once the cauliflower has begun to cook, add the coconut milk. The cauliflower will absorb it all in about 2 minutes.
- To assemble, tear whole butter lettuce leaves off and lay flat. Add cauliflower rice and then top with chicken mixture.
tip : eat with a fresh no-cook vegetable side dish
This Breakfast was heavenly!
– fresh fruit (for ex kiwi, apple, melon, orane, banana, …)
– dried super-fruit-food : dried mulberries and goji berries
– some nuts
the dried mulberries kinda give it a crueslyfeeling ^^
At first I wanted to mix it with almondmilk but then I had the idea of making bananamilk.
just put banana in the blender with water and blind it in a food blender till it is a lily white drink.
Now you can pour it over your fruit.
Last but not least, sprinkle the dried fruit and the nuts on top of the fresh fruit.
I kinda missed the burgerfeeling. So I used two steamed portobello’s and layered lettuce, avocado and pieces of steak inbetween them. Then I grabbed the burger with both hands and took big bites of diliciousness!!
With the left over steak, I ate steamed spinach and steamed strings (I used a peeler) of parsnip.
Taste explosion allert!
Eases hunger very well.
This snack is made from
-Onion (2 large onions)
-pine nuts (approx 40 gram)
-sesame seed (approx 40 gram
-herbs (botanico mix)
At first slice the onions with a mandoline and blend the pine nuts in a blender.
Mix the onions, pine nuts and sesame seed in a large bowl and add the herbs.
I used the ORAC botanico-mix from AMAN PRANA. (super food. www. noble-house.tk)
(sage, oregano, rosemary, thyme, szechuan pepper, turmeric, sumac, clove, cinnamon, vanilla, mustard seed, sweet pepper, coriande seed, lavender, …) But you can use whatever spice mix you like.
Warm some coconut oil in the microwave and pour it over the onion-sesame-pine nuts- herbs mixture.
Spread out the mixture on a plate with aluminium foil and put it in a preheated oven or use a dehydrator.
To flip, I place a tray on top, flip, and let it float back in the oven.
You’ll see when it’s starting to get brown and dry enough.
Then let the biscuit cool down on a new aluminium foil and conserve in the fridge.
The next morning your onion cake will have a nice texture.
I like to tear pieces of it whenever I feel the need for a small craving.
It helps me to avoid this kind of situations :